TGG Members-only Seminar
Date/Time: the date/time is indicated in Japanese Standard Time
- June 22 10:00-11:30 Nihoheto Day 1
Topic: "PUE and Update on Other TGG Metrics" & "The Power Equipment of the Data Center"
- June 23 10:00-11:30 Nihoheto Day 2
Topic: "The Reality of Data Center Operations and Management and the Severity of Capacity Control"
- June 24 10:00-11:30 Nihoheto Day 3
Topic: "Cooling System for Data Center"
- June 25 10:00-11:30 Nihoheto Day 4
Topic: "The Data Center for Tomorrow"
Audience: Those who are mid-career in data center operations at the Green Grid member companies (including subsidiaries) and would like to learn the trends and broader background of data centers to date.
Admisssion: Free (Required to sign up for DC Training & Education)
Instructors: The courses are lead by the following TGG Members and leaderships.
- June 22 Day 1
Nobuo Sashida, Chairman of the Green Grid Japan Program WS; and
Vice Chairman of the DC Energy Efficiency Technologies WG; Schneider Electric Holdings, Inc.
- June 23 Day 2
Toshihiro Ikeda, Member of the Green Grid; Future Facilities KK
- June 24 Day 3
Ryuichi Nishida, Member of the Green Grid; NTT Facilities Inc.
- June 25 Day 4
Masayuki Shinagawa, Invited Expert of the Green Grid; IPCORE Laboratory Inc.
To join the session please RSVP through Event Calendar on DC Training & Education collaborative workspace)
- This seminar will be conducted using a web conference tool (Zoom Meeting). It is recommended that each participant test the connection beforehand.
- This seminar is the Green Grid members-only and limited to member account holders.
- If you do not have a member account, please register your member ID (Email Address) through online registration form.
- The meeting link to the course is available from the Event Calendar of the respective session on the DC Training & Education collaborative workspace.
- The materials for each session will be posted in the Document folder of the collaborative workspace a day before the event.
- Each session will be recorded by the meeting host, and participants are not permitted to record or videotape the seminar.
Yuko Shigemura, The Green Grid