Date/Time: March 8-9, 2016
Location: Hilton Seattle Airport and Convention Center, Seattle, USA
The Green Grid Forum 2016 will bring together data center practitioners, C-level executives and government policymakers from across the information and communications technology (ICT) ecosystem for industry-leading conversations that shape effective, accountable resource efficiency.
More than 25 thought-provoking sessions will examine the benefits and challenges of pursuing sustainability, highlight emerging solutions for achieving efficiency in the data center, and provide a closer review of new and soon-to-be-released technical projects from The Green Grid.
- Learn how your company can holistically improve IT resource efficiency now and into the future
- Share strategies, best practices and tools for best-in-class management of sustainable data centers
- Network with IT experts, data center owners/operators and government policymakers from across the global information and communications technology industry
Date/Time: March 15, 2016
The Green Grid hosts the first in a series of virtual roundtables to discuss its latest research in Europe into key trends impacting data center energy efficiency, monitoring tools and the pressures placed upon IT leaders to increase energy efficiency.
We are keen to understand your perspective on these findings and the relevance on the IT sector in order to greater understand the key trends affecting data center resource efficiency.
Key findings to discuss during the series will include:
- 88 percent stated that data centers are an important part of their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy
- However, nearly half (43 percent) have no energy efficiency objectives in place for the design and operation of their data centers
- In addition, only 29 percent of organizations are able to entirely quantify the environmental impact of their data centers
- This is despite increasing pressure from both national and EU policy makers to improve environmental sustainability
- Nevertheless, 97 percent saw areas in which their data center monitoring, including energy efficiency, could be improved
Don’t miss out on the chance to voice your thoughts on the key issues effecting data center efficiency in Europe.
Meet representatives from The Green Grid at upcoming industry conferences: