The Green Grid’s mission is to drive accountable, effective, resource-efficient, end-to-end ICT ecosystems.
We do this by:
- Establishing metrics;
- Driving an understanding of risk;
- Proactively engaging governments to influence effective policy; and
- Providing frameworks for organizations to realize operational efficiency and maturity across the ICT infrastructure.
In everything we do, we enable our members to:
- Improve operations – reduce costs, increase efficiency, improve bottom-line results;
- Mitigate risk – stay abreast of emerging regulations and trends;
- Enhance thought leadership – raise brand awareness, drive industry-leading conversations; and
- Strengthen the value chain – collaboratively identify mutually beneficial systems and processes related to energy/asset recovery and resource efficiency.
Join The Green Grid: Get Connected To ICT
Membership in The Green Grid offers benefits to your organization and to the industry. Data centers vary considerably - from the age of the facility, to location, to the infrastructure inside it, to the work it produces. By participating in a variety of work groups and user forums, you will be able to add your company’s voice to the hundreds of others that are developing the next wave of globally-adopted metrics and measurements that will help you achieve greater resource efficiency in your data centers.
Join The Green Grid