- Chair: Harkeeret Singh, Thomson Reuters
Consists of end-user Contributor Members of The Green Grid, each serving a one-year term. The Green Grid Advisory Council is chartered to:
- Serve as an advisory body to The Green Grid’s board of directors by providing input and guidance on the general direction of the consortium’s strategies
- Actively participate in The Green Grid’s technical committee activities
- Help guide and shape the desired outcome of published materials, processes and recommendations from The Green Grid as one unified voice of the end-user community
- Drive greater awareness of The Green Grid within the broad community of data center end users.